The Gap has earned a worldwide reputation for its fashion offerings for men, women, and children. Creating a partnership with Reliance Retail is part of Gap’s growth strategy in key international markets, said Adrienne Gernand, Gap Managing Director, International, Global Licensing and Wholesale.
To manage your Gap credit card, you must log into your account online. The Gap credit card registration steps are very simple. It will be necessary for you to know your username and password in order to access your Gap credit card account online. Those who do not have credentials must register first by following the steps above.
How To Register At The Official Login Portal?
- Visit the Synchrony Bank: Gap credit card login page, click Login, and follow the steps below.
- Then enter your credit card number and zip code in the online form.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN).
- If your billing address is not in the United States, click Is your account’s billing address not in the United States?.
- Then enter your card number and date of birth.
- Then click the “Next” button to complete the registration process.
- After verifying the information, the customer receives access data such as username, password, security question, etc.
- Finally, you have full access to your Gap credit card login portal.
Login Process To Be Followed
However, if you already have your credentials, simply follow these simple instructions below to access and manage your Gap credit card account online:
Step 1 – Visit the Synchrony Bank – Gap Credit Card login page again: https://gap.syf.com/login/
Step 2 – Upon accessing the Gap Credit Card login page, enter your username and password in the fields below and click “Login”. If the personal information you entered is correct, you will also be redirected to your account control panel.
If you want to be sure that your username is encrypted and stored on your computer in the case that you check the Save username box and then log in. You will not need to enter your username again the next time you log in, as the system will pre-load your username for you, and you will only need to enter your password (which is never saved for security reasons) to log in the next time.
Important: Since the Save Username option saves your username on the computer you are using, you should not use it on computers that are available to the public (for example, in a library or Internet cafe).